Learn how to deliver successful process improvement projects within your organisation.
What you’ll learn
- Process Improvement
- How to improve organisational processes
- How to identify value add and non-value add steps
- Waste reduction and quality improvement
- Process excellence
- Process re-engineering
6 total hours
Improving your organisation’s processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, having the knowledge of how to amend, improve and secure these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation’s processes today, they will reward this favourably!
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks behind the task of process improvement, the best process mapping tools available and when these should be deployed. Every process map has a purpose, so this course will show you which one to use when!
We will cover:
– The fundamentals behind process improvement and the types of process to look out for.
– How to identify, question and change value and and non-value add steps.
– The main processes we need to build during a process improvement initiative.
– A breakdown of the key types of process and process analysis terms you will need to understand.
– The process to be followed to ensure successful deliverance of process improvement projects and demonstrations of how to deliver each step.
– A LIVE demonstration of a process improvement and a case study example of how a process improvement project was delivered.
– A complete process mapping toolkit, with LIVE demonstrations on how to use each one – with templates attached for those which require it.
– We will test your knowledge with quizzes and an assignment.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging process improvement projects but also to sell the vision and importance of process improvement to leaders within your organisation.
Who this course is for:
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Business Professionals
- Project Managers
- Small Business owners
- Organisational leaders
- Business Improvement Professionals
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons