python, programming, computer science, technology, coding, IT, data, loop, data structures, control structures , syntax
What you’ll learn
- Python programming language, including basic syntax and data types
- Common programming tasks, such as working with strings, lists, and dictionaries
- Python libraries and modules that can be used to perform specific tasks
- Hands-on experience through exercises and projects
- Preparations for further studies in computer science or any related field
- Knowledge and skills to develop Applications, Tools, and Automation
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think logically
5 total hours
- No complex requirement but one must be computer literate and have access to a computer and internet
Are you ready to dive into the world of Python programming? Python Full Course : Friendly for Beginners is designed just for you! Whether you have no programming experience or just need a refresher, this course will guide you through the fundamentals of Python programming.
We’ll cover important topics such as data types, variables, operations, and flow control statements like if-else, for, and while loops. You’ll also learn about functions and modules, and how to work with files through input and output operations, data structures, and various types of python libraries. And to wrap things up, we’ll introduce you to the basics of object-oriented programming.
The course is divided into smaller lecture lessons including both lecture notes each accompanied by videos to make learning enjoyable and reinforcement of key aspects discussed throughout the course. Moreover, there is a frequently asked question section at the end of each section of the course to help learners to familiarize with problematic issues and solutions experienced in real life scenario.
But we don’t just want to teach you the theory – we want you to get hands-on experience with Python programming too. That’s why each lesson will include practical examples and exercises that will help you apply your new knowledge. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write your own Python programs with confidence. So why wait? Sign up today and start your journey to becoming a Python programmer!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Programmers with enthusiasm to learn python programming, Computer Science Students, IT specialists, programming teachers, programming students, computer science teachers
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons