Mastering basic sentences with verbs “to be” and special vocabulary to describe people
What you’ll learn
- Difference between verbs “ser” and “estar”
- Ser & Estar: conjugation rules in the “presente do indicativo” tense
- Vocabulary and phrases to use with “ser” and “estar” (personal traits, nationalities, jobs, countries)
- Preposition “DE” (of/from) and how to use it with “ser” and “estar”
- Preposition “EM” (in/on/at) and how to use it with “ser” and “estar”
- Final project: integrating everything
2 total hours
- No experience or prerequisites are needed. You will learn everything you need to know in this course.
Welcome to the “Introduce yourself in Portuguese (using verbs SER & ESTAR)” course!
Are you ready to start gaining more confidence to speak to your Portuguese friends? Our comprehensive online course will take you on a journey from ZERO words spoken to… a lot of words spoken! 🙂
My name is Bea and I am an experience language and communication skills trainer. I am a Portuguese speaker and have designed an interactive and engaging short course to bring the language to life. With a focus on practical conversation and real-life scenarios, you will build your confidence and develop your skills in a supportive and fun environment.
What this course offers:
1,5+ hours of on-demand videos
Experienced, certified teacher
Short, insightful lessons
Thematic, solution-oriented course
Plenty of practice exercises (+ answer key)
Who is the instructor?
8+ years’ experience as a teacher, trainer and tutor
Certified trainer (CCP – Portugal)
Mostly teach and work online since 2020
Specialized in Foreign Languages, Culture, Communication and Lifelong Learning
Portuguese native speaker
And why learn Portuguese?
Portuguese is the sixth most widely spoken language in the world, with over 220 million speakers.
Portugal is a major player in international trade and commerce, and Portuguese is an important language in many business industries.
Immersing yourself in the culture of Portugal and its neighboring countries, such as Brazil and Angola, will broaden your horizons and deepen your understanding of the world.
Portuguese is a Romance language, making it relatively easy for English speakers to learn.
Join the thousands of students who have successfully learned Portuguese with Udemy, and take the first step towards achieving your language goals. Enroll now and start speaking Portuguese today!
So, are you joining the “Introduce yourself in Portuguese (using verbs SER & ESTAR)” course?
I hope so!
Até breve! (Talk to you soon!)
Bea, your language teacher and instructor
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Intermediate learners (Levels A1-B1)
- Everyone who is looking for a crash course on how to introduce themselves in Portuguese
- Everyone who wants to understand and review irregular verbs in Portuguese (particularly these 2 irregular verbs, that correspond to verb “to be” in English)
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons