The Foundations of Process Management for everyone! Start learning OS for free and begin your IT career!
What you’ll learn
- Know the main functions of an Operating System
- Understanding the Process Management of an Operating System
- Have an Overview of Computer Systems Processes
- Master Unix Processes System Calls: fork(), waitpid(), execlp(), etc.
- To demonstrate knowledge and capacity to work with Sequential and Concurrent Schemes
- Be able to Identify and Manipulate Processes
2 total hours
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course!
- Any Linux/Unix OS will work. You can also use a virtual machine.
Start your computer science/IT journey in-depth with this Operating Systems Process Management course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first OS programming job
– move to a more senior IT position
– become a computer scientist mastering in OS
– or just learn OS to be able to work with your own science projects quickly.
…this introduction to Operating Systems Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
What makes this course ideal?
This course contains all the Solid Foundations to be introduced to Operating Systems.
We will learn it from scratch so any person without any background can start learning.
All the content is for free!
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
Know the main functions of an Operating System
Understanding the Process Management of an Operating System
Important System Calls in Unix Systems: fork(), execlp(), waitpid(), etc.
Understand how the Operating System offers and manages its services and functionalities
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have everyday.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced OS brilliance.
Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, OS is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Operating Systems Process Management
- Any people who have been trying to learn Operating Systems but: 1) still don’t really understand it, or 2) still don’t feel confident to take a job interview
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Computer Science
- Anyone interested in working as a IT specialist
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons