Learn the fundamentals of Semiconductors…Join the students over 3000 across the world..
What you’ll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Semiconductors.
- Learn the Energy Band concept.
- Classify materials w.r.t. Energy Band concept.
- Learn about Direct band gap and Indirect band gap Semiconductors.
- Learn Intrinsic semiconductor : Fundamentals,Theory and Problems.
- Understand Extrinsic Semiconductor : Fundamentals, Concept of Doping, P-type and N-type Semiconductor.
- Learn the concept of Drift velocity, Free-path, Mobility.
- Understand the relation among current density, mobility and conductivity.
2 total hours
- Basic knowledge of science
- Fundamental ideas of current, voltage and electric field
- High school mathematics
Learn the fundamentals of Semiconductors and take the first leap to the world of Electronics. This course will be very helpful for students with great interest towards science and especially electronics. Finally ,the course is so designed that if anyone goes from lecture 1 to last lecture the entire subject can be thoroughly understood easily. So lets have a highlight of the entire course quickly-
Learn the basics of Semiconductors.
Which materials are used as Semiconductors.
Energy Band concept and classification of materials w.r.t. this concept.
Thorough discussion on Intrinsic and Extrinsic semiconductors.
Detailed discussion on fermi dirac distribution and fermi level. It is a very important concept and help students to further clarify the understanding of semiconductors.
Thorough discussion on electron concentration with mathematical expressions.
Thorough discussion on hole concentration with mathematical expressions.
Quiz questions have also been included for clarifying concepts.
Discussion on thermal equilibrium and Mass action law for intrinsic semiconductors.
Concept of intrinsic carrier concentration and derivation of its mathematical expression.
Identification of Fermi level for an intrinsic semiconductor.
Relation among drift velocity, current density and conductivity for a semiconductor material.
Discussion on frequently asked questions regarding Semiconductors.
Detailed discussion on the topic will help students to crack different competitive examinations.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for those who love electronics and love to explore the world of electronics
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons