Pass the test on your first try by taking as many practice exams as you can handle
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to successfully pass the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test on your first try
- You will understand key terms and definitions necessary to pass the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test
- You will be able to identify True/False reverse questions where
- You will have a better understanding of mortgage math calculations
- You will learn how to identify common question types and how to answer them
- You will be able to confidently pass the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test
- Basic understanding of the English language
- High School diploma level mathematics
This course includes 400+ practice exam questions including mortgage specific math. All questions have solution explanations so that you understand each and every concept.
If you want to become a mortgage loan originator you must pass the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator exam. This course focuses on teaching you to master the most common questions you will see in the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator exam. Some courses overload you with common knowledge that you will never see in the exam which is a waste of time. In this course, you will reinforce the most important topics, terms, and definitions you need to know to pass on your first try.
What should be your #1 goal when taking the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test?
PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
This course is composed of simulated practice exams and key test questions that will appear in one form or another in your test. The SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test is a National test composed of 125 test questions of which only 115 are scored. The test allows for a total of 190 minutes in which you have to complete all test questions. For this reason you have to be prepared to answer quickly and accurately.
This course will teach you through simulated practice test questions to:
– Quickly determine question types and how to answer them
– See and know the answer instead of guessing your way through the test
– Practice hundreds to test questions on your smart phone or computer
– Understand important mortgage definitions in order to understand test questions better
– Improve your math skills when taking mortgage questions that require math calculations
– Answer questions quickly and accurately
– Understand key laws that are important when testing
This course is a comprehensive set of simulated test questions that will help you to identify and answer questions correctly the day of the exam. Your ability to consistently answer test questions correctly will determine your final test score.
Some questions will intentionally repeat in different exams as they are questions you need to know since they will appear on the actual exam. By repeating them, it will reinforce your comprehension on the subject.
The questions in the practice exams you will see in this course will cover the 5 main subjects which are:
Federal mortgage-related laws
General mortgage knowledge
Mortgage loan origination activities
Uniform State Content
This course includes:
– 4 practice tests containing 100 questions and include the explanation and/or the math calculation for each one.
– 1 practice test that contains 50 questions that have a high concentration of math content within those questions.
Joe Correa took and successfully passed the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test on his 1st try and is a successful mortgage loan originator and owner of Finibi Mortgage, a Mortgage Brokerage Business based out of Orlando, Florida. Joe was a college math professor for years before entering the real estate and mortgage market and was always solicited by his students because of his ability to make difficult concepts easier to understand.
Good luck in your test and practice, practice, practice if you want to be successful on test day!
A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print to show employers. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing to take the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test
- Students who have taken and not passed the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test on their first attempt
- Students who want to get a head start on their 20 Hour NMLS SAFE Online Mortgage License course exam
- Students interested in advancing their knowledge of key mortgage processes, math calculations, and fundamental laws
- Students you want to save money and take the test just once
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons