AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Exam recently released a new certification called the AWS Certification
What you’ll learn
- Use the AWS service APIs, CLI, and software development kits (SDKs) to write applications
- Identify key features of AWS services
- Understand the AWS shared responsibility model
- Use a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Use and interact with AWS services
- Apply basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Write code by using AWS security best practices (for example, use IAM roles instead of secret and access keys in the code
- Author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses of the services, and basic AWS architecture best practices, including the AWS Shared Responsibility Model,
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- The ability to write code for serverless applications
- • Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
The AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Exam recently released a new certification called the Amazon Web Service Certified Associate Program (AWS CAA). This is a 250 Question test where you must answer questions on the core areas of Amazon Web Services.
If you have always wanted to get started with AWS but did not know where to begin, this is an excellent opportunity for you. The AWS CAA is an entry-level certification that can get you on your way to becoming a professional software developer.
This Practice test shows you all you need to know in order to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam Questions for the first time.
So if you want to know exactly what is needed, then read on.
The AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01) exam is intended for individuals who perform a developer role.
The exam validates a candidate’s ability to do the following:
Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications by using AWS
We are focusing on these Topics according To AWS Guidelines for AWS Certified Developer Associate
Development with AWS Services
Preparing for and attaining this certification will showcase:
Understanding of core AWS services, uses of the services, and basic AWS architecture best practices, including the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, application lifecycle management, and the use of containers in the development process
Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS and writing code for serverless applications
Ability to identify key features of AWS services and use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
Ability to the author, maintain and debug code modules on AWS
Who this course is for:
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following: Experience working in a developer role with in-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language. Experience in AWS technology.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons