Build a Mobile Instagram Feed App with React Native and ChatGPT: Master Mobile Application Development
What you’ll learn
- Code along with ChatGPT and develop a project from scratch for your portfolio
- Get interview-ready and gain job confidence by understanding how to leverage ChatGPT to improve your productivity as a developer
- Object-oriented programming and functional components in React and React Hooks
- Professional coding techniques building a sleek and functional UI
- How to write code with templated models and libraries and clearly document your thought process
- Interact with an online community of thousands of developers and practice team and communication oriented professional soft skills
5 total hours
The Complete ChatGPT with React Native – Mobile Applications teaches you how to build a fully-functional mobile Instagram app feed using React Native and ChatGPT and provides you with source material and a well rounded project by prototype you can demonstrate by the end.
This course is perfect for developers of all levels who want to increase their productivity and confidence with ChatGPT as well as master mobile application development and take their skills to the next level with React native.
Learn how to build and work on an entire mobile application with a client side, simulated database, with ChatGPT and 10x your productive levels as a programmer. By the end of the course you will deploy an application to your phone with real functionality.
No matter how you cut it, the bottom line is that ChatGPT is an excellent way to optimize, refactor, and increase productivity to your code and I’m super excited to show you how and why this can be highly beneficial for you.
This course demonstrates how to leverage the power of chatGPT as a tool for your next job in additional to stackOverFlow and Documentations to build scripts and simplifies tackling difficult code tasks and take your coding skills to the next level.
ChatGPT is not a replacement, but an enhancing tool and an incredibly powerful one when it comes to programming and analyzing code, and ignoring the utility now or at the very least not giving it a proper test run could very well be missing out early on gaining the advantage
Join a live online school and community of mentors and developers for supportive chatGPT discussions, debugging, hackathons and more! Level up with a curriculum by an instructor who has worked and consulted in the tech and entertainment industry for top brands and SF valley from Solana to NEAR as well as independent projects which have gone viral all over the world. His modules are taught and supported by some of the biggest companies in the world with over 100,000 enrollments worldwide.
This course is also flexible and you can move through sections at different paces depending on your entry skill level: The “beginner” path (full course for total coding beginners into programming and mobile development) and the “experienced path” (condensed version for those enrolled with prior mobile development and programming experience) – you are free to choose the path which serves your goals and time requirements the most! 🙂
This course teaches you how to build an entire application from total scratch as well as some of the most modern and best employable tools out there for Mobile Development. We code along step by step with ChatGPT as our guide by diving into all the key industry standard fundamentals, discover an impressive sum of techniques and examples as well as expose you to advanced concepts and the best practices and proper conventions along the way.
You will be provided with clear and deep dives into theory, project case studies and many examples, including tons of assignments and exercises and build an impressive Mobile Application Portfolio Project for interviews that most other online resources right now are seriously lacking 🙂
Why learn React Native?
One of the main benefits of learning how to use React Native is that it allows developers to build mobile apps that have a native-like performance and feel. It uses the same design as React, which enables developers to easily build reusable UI components. It also allows developers to access the full capabilities of the device, such as the camera and accelerometer, which gives developers more flexibility and control over the app’s functionality.
React Native also has a large community and a wide range of third-party libraries and tools, which makes it easier for developers to find solutions to common problems and to integrate other technologies into their apps. This helps developers to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the mobile app development industry.
Overall, React Native is an important and powerful framework that provides many benefits to mobile app developers. It allows developers to build high-performance, cross-platform mobile apps that have a native-like performance and feel. By learning how to use React Native, developers can improve their skills and take their career to the next level.
In this course, you will learn how to build a mobile Instagram app from scratch, including features such as likes, comments, stories, and users. You will learn how to create a slick user interface that is both visually appealing and easy to navigate. You will also learn how to use ChatGPT to create a simulated database that mimics JSON users and information, and how to render everything on the page using best practices.
One of the key benefits of this course is that it teaches you how to use ChatGPT, which is a game-changing technology for developers. ChatGPT is a large language model that has been trained by OpenAI and can generate human-like text. With ChatGPT, you can create realistic simulations and test your code in a real-world environment, which is invaluable for developers of all levels.
In this course, you will learn:
How to build a mobile Instagram app using React Native
How to create a simulated database using ChatGPT
How to render data on the page using best practices
How to use ChatGPT to create realistic simulations
How to implement features such as likes, comments, stories, and users
How to create a visually appealing and easy-to-navigate user interface.
• All the core basics: How to ask the right questions and analyze code using ChatGPT for optimal results
• Working with events and state management to build scalable applications
• Gain clear knowledge of how ChatGPT under the hood for analysis, code compiling, debugging and more.
• React Hooks: useEffect and useState
• Reading Documents and Implementing Libraries like Web3 with ChatGPT
• How to debug Applications using chatGPT
• Introduction to ChatGPT, its capabilities, and use cases
• Handling mapping and iterations of data
• Setting up a development environment for building a full stack application with React Native
• Building a frontend with React Native, including user interface and user experience design principles with ChatGPT
• Troubleshooting and debugging techniques for full stack applications
• And so much more – scroll through our full curriculum to see the full breakdown of lessons and projects!
This course is a focused employable bootcamp into coding on projects with ChatGPT
And in case if you are wondering if you need any experience to get started –
You do not need any web development or programming knowledge to get started!
Sign up for the course now and see you in there 😉
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if want to gain confidence as a developer for jobs with ChatGPT and modern Mobile Development Technology
- Take this course if you’re interested in seeing what the hype is all about ChatGPT and decide its use case for yourself
- Take this course if are interested in working on a project in the future and entering the industry
- Take this course if you want to develop a portfolio project that you can breakdown for employable prospects with a clear and concrete understanding
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons