Learn the latest techniques in computer vision with Python and OpenCV!
What you’ll learn
- Manipulate and open Images with NumPy
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations.
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Draw shapes on images and videos with OpenCV
6.5 total hours
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Basic python programming
- Some programming experience
- WebCam if you want to learn the video streaming content
- Must have Install Permissions on Computer
Welcome to the ultimate online course on Python for Computer Vision!
This course is your best resource for learning how to use the Python programming language for Computer Vision.
We’ll be exploring how to use Python and the OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) library to analyze images and video data.
The most popular platforms in the world are generating never before seen amounts of image and video data. Every 60 seconds users upload more than 300 hours of video to Youtube, Netflix subscribers stream over 80,000 hours of video, and Instagram users like over 2 million photos! Now more than ever it’s necessary for developers to gain the necessary skills to work with image and video data using computer vision.
Computer vision allows us to analyze and leverage image and video data, with applications in a variety of industries, including self-driving cars, social network apps, medical diagnostics, and many more.
As the fastest growing language in popularity, Python is well suited to leverage the power of existing computer vision libraries to learn from all this image and video data.
In this course, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to become an expert in computer vision! This $20 billion dollar industry will be one of the most important job markets in the years to come.
We’ll start the course by learning about numerical processing with the NumPy library and how to open and manipulate images with NumPy. Then will move on to using the OpenCV library to open and work with image basics. Then we’ll start to understand how to process images and apply a variety of effects, including color mappings, blending, thresholds, gradients, and more.
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers interested in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- BSC, BCA, MCA, Btech, MSC and IT Students or proffesional
- Anyone interested in Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons