Develop Key Leadership Skills To Become A Respected, Credible, & Powerful Executive
What you’ll learn
- How to use systems to manage complexity.
- How to manage the stress that comes with leading at the executive level.
- How to prioritise and manage time.
- How to overcome the challenge of delegation and trust.
- How prominent and successful CEOs have created a thriving company culture.
- How CEOs build trust in an organisation.
- How to apply leadership styles in specific scenarios.
- How to develop traits of a respectable leader.
- How to prepare and lead during crises.
1 total hour
- No specific requirements.
Are you a new or aspiring executive looking to prepare yourself to perform at your best in the role? Are you currently an executive with plans to move to a new company, seeking to refresh your leadership skills? If so, this course is for you.
We’ll be exploring strategies from legendary CEOs and successful business leaders in order to engage entire organisations and enhance company culture. We will also address conscious approaches for making a leader more powerful, credible, and respected.
To start, we’ll discuss the crucial traits and skills an executive leader must have, followed by an exploration of various leadership styles and when to use each of them. Moving on, you’ll also learn to take control of complex organisation systems through several established models.
We’ll also share models for business planning and business growth that have been tried and tested by Fortune 500 companies. We’ll explore different ways to organise a business with vision as the focus, and we’ll present systems to draw out unseen advantages from complex operations.
Naturally, the role of an executive comes with a degree of stress – we’ll discuss the importance of redefining your relationship with stress, as well as minimising the risk of excessive stress in the future.
In addition, we’ll discuss crisis management, methods for communicating your vision, and tips for developing a more effective management team.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring executive leaders.
- Professionals who want to better manage complex operations.
- Executives who have recently been promoted.
- Managers moving into executive leadership positions.
- Executive leaders moving into new companies.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons