Get a full CISM certification practice test with 220+ questions covering all 5 CISM domains with detailed explanations.
What you’ll learn
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Prepare for the 2022 version of the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager Exam (the next planned CISM update is in 2027).
- Prepare for the 2022 version of the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next planned CISM curriculum update by ISACA in 2027.
Are you Looking forward to a professional career as a Certified Information Security Manager?
ISACA CISM certification targeted candidates who want to build their career in the IT Security domain. CISM certification is for people who manage, create, and monitor an organization’s information security systems.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification indicates expertise in information security governance, program development and management, incident management, and risk management.
This practice test will give you a real CISM official exam test environment. These tests provide you with the knowledge you need to pass the exam, through questions that test your knowledge to the fullest. A CISM certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains:
● Analytics at the end of the tests are the same as those that can show up in your real exam and will help you to identify gaps in your knowledge.
● Detailed Explanations at the end of every question can help improve your concepts.
● Question sets that are compatible with your phone and laptop, making it convenient to take a test at your convenience.
● 220+ Test Questions
● 5 Practice Sets
● Lifetime Access
● Detailed Explanation of correct and incorrect choice
● Reply to all queries/doubts at the earliest
● Information Security Governance
● Information Risk Management and Compliance
● Information Security Program Development and Management
● Information Security Incident Management
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting lean more about the CISM certification!
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.
- Students preparing for the ISACA CISM certification exam.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons