Practical Ideas To Generate Sales, Loyalty And Repeat Business Fast
What you’ll learn
- How to improve Customer Relationship Management by proactively developing relationships that get the best results from your customers
- How to avoid 12 common CRM mistakes that businesses often make
- How to manage customer relationships to boost purchase recurrence and attract new clients
- The ‘7 Key Ingredients of MCR (Maximising Customer Relationships)’
- How to develop a proactive approach to focus your time, resources and efforts on the ‘right’ customers
- Practical tools and techniques to help you carry out customer attitude surveys, get to know your consumer and identify issues and opportunities
- How to devise your own ‘MCR’ plan by putting together multiple customer relationship management strategies
1.5 total hours
- No requirements needed
Whilst it may be relatively straightforward to attract customers, it can be difficult to retain them. The key to customer retention and purchase recurrence is strong brand-consumer relationships. You must know exactly how to manage customer relationships if you want your business to grow from strength to strength.
By teaching how CRM strategies work, and by guiding you through the principles of successful ‘3-D businesses’ currently operating at a much higher level than their competitors, this course will give you the exact recipe for cooking up the perfect CRM plan.
Whether it’s the 12 most common ‘MCR’ (Maximising Customer Relationships) mistakes each business makes, or the 7 key ingredients every stellar ‘MCR’ plan contains, every section of content is rooted in the concept of ‘Dramatic and Demonstrable Difference’. You need to identify where you stand with respect to your competitors and analyse what they can do, and what they aren’t doing right now. This is how you act proactively in the marketing world, making sure you get the best out of your customer and giving your best to them too.
So how do you implement Customer Relationship Management? In this course, you will also learn how to get up close and personal with the customer, engaging them and educating them so they naturally come back to you for value. Once you have them hooked, they are far more likely to purchase your products.
As well as understanding the customer psyche, developing a robust ‘MCR’ plan and obtaining positive testimonials, this course is a sure-fire choice for any business leader looking to catapult themselves way beyond the efforts of their competitors. The happier your customer is, the more likely they are to buy from you again. The higher your sales power, the greater your profits and the more room you have to grow. So, enrol today and craft the perfect Customer Relationship Management strategy that will have your competitors’ customers flocking to you instead.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals and entrepreneurs looking to enhance their understanding of how the customer works and thinks
- Business owners or customer-focused employees hoping to improve their Customer Relationship Management Strategy
- Senior marketing managers looking for a different approach when considering how to manage customer relationships
- Professionals looking to bolster their skills for future marketing, leadership or CRM roles
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons