Mindful eating helps you to develop greater body awareness and self-compassion, leading to improved health & wellness
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Mindful Eating
- Building Self-Awareness
- Mindful Eating in Practice
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Creating a Mindful Eating Plan
- Putting It All Together
2 total hours
- No prior knowledge or experience is necessary. This course is suitable for anyone interested in developing a mindful and healthy relationship with food.
Do you find that you have trouble controlling your food owing to your emotions, that you either overeat or that you diet in a yo-yo fashion? You will learn how to change your relationship with food and accomplish long-term weight loss without having to rely on restrictive diets, willpower, or feelings of deprivation by taking this in-depth course on mindful eating. This is made possible by the practice of eating with awareness, or mindfulness.
Through participation in a variety of activities, including theoretical talks, hands-on exercises, and guided meditations, you will acquire the information, skills, and frame of mind essential to make decisions regarding food that are mindful, intentional, and satisfying. You will acquire the knowledge necessary to differentiate between physical hunger and emotional hunger, recognize your triggers and patterns, and cultivate self-awareness in reference to your eating routines.
Everyone who wants to improve their overall health and well-being, break free from the attitude of dieting and have a healthy relationship with food that is also fun should sign up for this session. By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and abilities to build a long-term, personalized strategy for mindful eating that is tailored to your particular way of living. This will be possible because you will have gained the required skills and understanding.
Who this course is for:
- Do you ever find yourself eating for emotional reasons, going overboard, or constantly going on and off diets? It is possible to lose weight and keep it off without resorting to extreme measures like starvation or calorie restriction by following the guidelines presented in this in-depth course on mindful eating. You’ll learn the concepts, do the exercises, and meditate your way into a new way of thinking and feeling about food that will help you make the kind of decisions that will lead to a more fulfilling and healthy relationship with eating. Learn the difference between true hunger and emotional hunger, identify your personal triggers and patterns, and increase your understanding of how you relate to food. If you want to enhance your health and happiness, ditch the diet mentality, and learn to love the food you eat, this course is for you. You will leave this course with the information and skills necessary to develop a long-term, person-specific strategy for practicing mindful eating.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons