Complete course on Looker (includes LookML) | Looker for both business users as well as developers
What you’ll learn
- Learn why businesses should use Looker to explore their data
- How to setup Looker for learning
- How to explore enterprise data using Looker as a business user
- How to visualize data using popular chart types in Looker
- Filter and sort data to find the right answer for your business questions
- How to create a dashboard using looks in Looker
- Learn about Folders and boards to make content easily accessible
- How to share and schedule charts and dashboards with team mates
- Learn LookML – the language that powers Looker (For Looker developers)
7.5 total hours
- You just need a PC with good internet connection
5 Reasons why you should choose this Google Looker course
Carefully designed course, teaching you not only the frontend of Looker but also the LookML part
Concise – you can complete this Google Looker course within one weekend
Business-related examples and case studies
Downloadable resources for learning Google Looker
Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
Start using Google Looker to its full potential to become proficient at Google Looker and LookML today!
Either you’re new to Data Visualization or Google Looker, or you’ve made some charts and graphs using some data visualization software such as MS Excel or Tableau. Either way, this course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Google Looker course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on Google Looker which can be completed within 6 hours. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast paced course without wasting time on irrelevant operations.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. We have in-depth understanding on and practical exposure to Google Looker and Data Visualization.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 600,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of Excel as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, Google Looker, Data Visualization, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
And so much more!
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Google Looker for data visualization will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Google Looker for creating insightful dashboards and beautiful reports.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1 of this Google Data Studio course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for both: Business users as well as developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about Looker and LookML from the very beginning
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons