The Complete Node JS Developer Course Exam
What you’ll learn
- Basic of Nodejs application.
- How to create Nodejs application.
- How Nodejs application Work.
- Developing independent components with Storybook.
- General knowledge of how the a programs works
- General knowledge of how the web works is recommended but not a must-have
- NodeJS knowledge is required!
**Course Updated – April 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
Node.js is probably THE most popular and modern server-side programming language you can dive into these days!
Node.js developers are in high demand and the language is used for everything from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs up to GraphQL APIs and real-time web services. Not to mention its applications in building workflows for projects of all sizes.
This course will teach you all of that! From scratch with zero prior knowledge assumed. Though if you do bring some knowledge, you’ll of course be able to quickly jump into the course modules that are most interesting to you.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
The core concepts and theory
Understand how to navigate in Node JS
A closer look at styling and animating React Native apps
Instructions on how to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
A full user authentication flow
How to connect to a backend server from your app
And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this course?
NO Android, Java, Swift, or C knowledge is required!
What does this course offer you?
This course consists of 2 practice tests.
The practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
The questions are multiple-choice.
Every question is associated with a knowledge area
The answers are randomized every time you take a test
Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you to the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend (server-side) development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experienced NodeJS developers who want to dive into specific features like using GraphQL with NodeJS
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons