Pass your English job interview. Get the job.
What you’ll learn
- Preparation for all English Interview Questions
- Grammar and Vocabulary for English Job interviews
- Example answers for ALL questions.
- S.T.A.R Interview Technique for talking about work experiences.
- Pronunciation for English Job interviews
1.5 total hours
- Not for Beginners. A2+ English level required.
Job interviews are difficult, even more so when English is your second language…
This course will ease your nerves…
Prepare you for all interview questions…
Help you with pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary…
Give you lots of example answers, and most importantly, help you…
PASS THE JOB INTERVIEW.
What do you get?
19 Video lessons
Full course download on PDF (for the readers)
Example answers for EVERY question
Grammar and vocabulary for English job interviews
All videos can be DOWNLOADED and all have FULL SUBTITLES
Who is your teacher?
My name is Hugo, and I’m from England. I’ve been an English teacher for 8 years now.
I love helping students with work related English problems.
Everyday I help students:
– Prepare for job interviews
– With CV’s and job applications
– Write emails
– Talking on the phone
– With presentations and meetings.
How would it feel to go into an English job interview with confidence?
How would it feel to go into an English job interview knowing the most important questions?
Helping students with English in job interviews is great for me, because…
– I can help people get their DREAM job.
– I can help people make more money, and negotiate better salaries.
– I help people with their nerves, and make them feel more confident.
Who this course is for:
- All people who have a job interview in English.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons