This course delivers a deep, wide & a holistic view of Agile and all it’s popular frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the Agile mindset
- Learn about Agile ways of working
- Learn about the various Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, XP and other scaling frameworks such as SaFe, Less, etc.
- Learn about the key structural elements needed to successfully adopt Agile
- Learn about management practices that are important for successful Agile adoption
- Learn about the leadership styles that are relevant for successful Agile adoption
- Get a sense of the various scaling frameworks
2 total hours
- Although NOT a MUST, it will be quite HELPFUL for you if you have some basic or rudimentary familiarity with how software applications are created.
- If you have very little or no technical background, you should still be able to follow most of the course (of course, it depends on your comfort level at grasping new concepts)
- Someone who is committed to learning about Agile (i.e. NOT someone who is only casually interested in this topic)
Agile has become the defacto approach to build software applications across any and all organizations.
In the past 20 years or so, there has been a quiet revolution in the way products get built. This revolution has been driven by ‘Agile’. Organizations big, small and in-between have been rapidly adopting Agile. Initially, it was used to build software applications but now Agile is used in a variety of corporate functions such as Sales, Marketing, HR and others. Not only that, major tech and non-tech companies worldwide (such as Google, Crate & Barrell, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Atlassian, etc.) require that their leadership be Agile in their leadership style.
So what is this Agile? In short, it is a way of being, a way of thinking which has spawned several highly productive project management frameworks such Scrum, Kanban, Scrum-ban, XP to name a few.
This course will deliver a deep understanding of Agile and then provide comprehensive overview of it’s most well known and popular frameworks.
There are many courses online that teach Agile frameworks but they teach them as a series of mechanical steps. In other words, most courses teach how to DO Agile when one needs to BE Agile. None of the other courses try to build the connection between the frameworks and the Agile way of thinking. This course will provide you with that perspective. In other words, this course will teach you how to BE Agile and NOT DO AGILE. Additionally, this course will also expose you to some of the more recent conversations that are taking place in Agile domain in terms of other management principles that are becoming part of the Agile ways of working.
At the end of this course, you will not only be well versed with the Agile philosophy and its various frameworks but most importantly, you will be able to practice any Agile framework not just as series of mechanical steps but in true Agile spirit.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers
- Product owners
- Scum masters
- Mid-level managers in an organization
- Any IT professional is has recently joined an agile team or is seeking a position within an agile team
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons